|Maurice Community Care Clinic |
Maurice Community Care Clinic
Primary Care Medical Home Certified
by the Joint Commission
To Schedule an Appointment
207 Milton Road
Maurice, Louisiana 70555
Hours of Operation
(including Lab & Radiology)
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Maurice Community Care Clinic is a provider based Rural Health Clinic developed by Abbeville General Hospital to help serve the community healthcare needs. The clinic offers a wide range of services which include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses,
- Physical exams,
- Lab tests,
- Flu shots,
- Tetanus shots,
- TB skin tests,
- Blood pressure checks,
- Referrals to specialists,
- Pap smears,
- Contraception management,
- Gynecologic exams,
- Management of menopause,
- Minor procedures and more
Maurice Community Care Clinic participates all 5 of the Bayou Health Plans:
Our clinic also accepts:
- Commercial Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- participates in multiple managed care networks
- Tuesday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Managed by a Nurse Practitioner who works with the referring physician to improve compliance and assist with the care of patients receiving anticoagulation management.
- Overseen by a physician Medical Director.
- FMI, contact Julie Ratliff, NP at 898-9449 or 892-0630.
Pharmaceutical Assistance Available - Contact our Financial Aid Coordinator at (337) 898-6593.